The Board worked its way through a packed agenda at its June 1 meeting at Xerox Canada Ltd.
Highlights from the meeting included:
- A look back at a selection of the year’s successes
- Six people had completed the Pathways accreditation program and an additional four people committed to taking it
- Two successful webinars were completed that attracted 50 participants
- Our first piece of research on Canadian Cloud was completed
- New members include Avaya, Samsung and Rogers
- Looking Ahead: A new video for marketing purposes was contemplated and videotaping at the meeting took place. The finished product has been posted to the website. Haven’t seen it yet? Watch it now
- President’s Report:Presented by Paolo Del Nibletto
- Last appearance as president
- Presented Pathway certificate to James Arnt, Samsung Canada and Hanif Mawji, AMD
- Introduced the addition of Renzo De Pasquale and Michael Kerr as new Pathway examiners
- Presented an overview of the Top 100 Solution Providers Benchmark Report
- Corrine Sharp accepted the position of President through video and expressed her vision for the organization
All items were addressed and the Board was fully engaged in the discussions, which resulted in a very productive meeting.
The Board concluded by identifying next steps to move forward and some areas for improvement; changes we will implement at our next meeting.