C4 membership is essential for any professional in the Canadian technology channel eco-system providing all the tools, information, resources and professional development you need to enhance your channel career.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Peer-to-peer connections, learning, and sharing of best practices
- Up-to-date information on trends, challenges, and industry news
- Networking events
- Discounted fees on all courses and other initiatives
- Access to research and benchmarking data
- Insights into shared challenges and opportunities
- Credentialization – advance your career through accreditation and professional development courses
- Opportunities to influence how vendors and solution provider communities interact
- Opportunities to build awareness of the contribution of channel professionals to business growth
Board of Directors: $5,000 per year (+HST)
Board Directors have the opportunity to extend 4 membership seats within their respective organizations. The demographic that will find value from a C4 offering is Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
Board of Directors – Next Generation: $1,500 per year (+HST)
Reserved for startups or early-stage companies, this membership offers one board seat for participation in the board meetings.
Corporate Associate Members: $1,500 per year (+HST)
They can participate in board-level discussions if are an active member of a Committee. They do not have voting privileges. They can attend the AGM and participate in programs designated for Corporate members only
General Membership: $750 per year (+HST)
Open to strategy professionals employed in Channel businesses along with individuals in Channel Sales, Marketing, and Operations. Members are not eligible to participate in board meetings but take part in programs designed for corporate members.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS