Nineteen senior executives from across Canada’s tech community have renewed their commitment to the development and professionalization of the Channel with their recent appointment to the Canadian Channel Chiefs Council (C4) Board of Directors for 2020.
“By tapping into the experience and enthusiasm of our Board, we not only offer the premier accreditation program for Channel professionals, we have been able to strengthen our professional development offerings and raise the profile and recognition of the critical role Channel Chiefs play in value creation for tech companies,” said C4 Chair Fawn Annan.
The Board of Directors represents all facets of the Channel from vendors and distributors to ISVs, MSPs and a new generation of channel player that defies description by the traditional labels.
“The Channel is evolving and we work closely with the Board to create the webinars, workshops, events and behind-the-scenes meetings with senior leaders that ensure an up-to-the-minute understanding of where the Channel is heading and where new opportunities may arise,” said C4 President Corinne Sharp.
The members of the 2020 Board of Directors are:
- Andre Valiquette, Channel Chief, Dell EMC
- Beverley Barrett, Director Channel Management, EchoWorx
- Bill Brandel, Vice President & Country Chief Executive at Ingram Micro Canada
- Claude Reeves, Director, Enterprise Sales, Red Hat
- Hanif Mawji, Director North America Commercial, AMD
- James Arndt, VP Sales and Marketing, Samsung
- Jodi Bonham, IT Channel Manager, Eaton Industries
- John Brosseau, National Channel & Alliances Manager, NetApp
- John Cammalleri, Vice President, Commercial Channels, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Canada
- Karen Rowden, Canadian Marketing Manager, Epson
- Karl Boissoneault, Director, Sales & Marketing, Channel Partner Operations, Xerox Canada Limited
- Laura Brick, Director, Partners|Igloo Software
- Luc Villeneuve, President, Benchmark Corp.
- Mark Collins, Vice-President, Canadian Partner Organization, Cisco Canada
- Mary Coppard, Senior Channel Sales Executive, SAP Canada
- Peter Kriparos, Manager, Canadian Strategic Partners, Hitachi Vantara
- Suzanne Gagliese, Vice President, Services, Microsoft Canada
- Tara Fine, Channel Chief, VMware Canada
- Zachary Dickson, Channel Chief, HPE Canada
About the C4
The Canadian Channel Chiefs Council (C4) is the voice of technology channel professionals in Canada. Membership consists of IT vendors, solution providers and distributors that are on the front lines of solving major IT business challenges.