The Canadian Channel Chiefs Council undertakes research on behalf of members, seeking out trends that may impact Channel business. Research may also be undertaken to support the members or actions of members as they relate to advocacy. Within this section, you will find research commissioned by the Council together with channel-related studies sourced from other entities.
- Top 100 Solution Providers Benchmark Report
- Players in the Channel Ecosystem: In Search of a Common Nomenclature
- Channel Incentives: Building Partner Loyalty and Advocacy (2018)
- Top 100 Solution Providers Benchmark Report (2017)
- Data from Deal Registration Programs Drives Indirect Sales (2016)
- The Dynamics of the Canadian IT Market, Cloud Adoption Rates, and the Status of the Channel 2016
- Top 100 Solution Providers Benchmark Report (2016)
- Channel Census Report | Infographic
- SMB report
- Mobility Risk Tolerance: Closing the Gap in a Mobile First World Blackberry Whitepaper, 2014
Past Webinars: Available On Demand
Join Fawn Annan, Chair of the Canadian Channel Chiefs Council, as she discusses actionable strategic marketing approaches with Gilles Philippe, Dell EMC’s Canadian Channel Marketing Manager, and Jim Barnet, Director of Sales and Marketing at Fivel, and the man responsible for building the company’s channel marketing strategy and programs.
Join Corinne Sharp, President of the Canadian Channel Chiefs Council, as she speaks with veteran Channel Chiefs Pete West of Red Hat and John Cammalleri of HP Canada about the challenges and the rewards of the job.
Join Cindy Gordon, CEO of SalesChoice, for an hour-long webinar on how the channel ecosystem can successfully incorporate new AI opportunities. She’ll break down the basics and give a synopsis of how to understand the new language of AI.